Sunday, August 13, 2006

Like a Rock You Waited so Patiently

Y'know what's funny? The idea of the movie 'What Women Want'. The whole movie is based on a faulty idea. The idea that women know what women want and that a single man (Mel Gibson) who can read women's minds can figure out what they reall want.

I've got news for you, if a guy could read womens minds, he'd probably know less about women than he does now. Because guess what? Women don't know what they want.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying men do know what they want, cause I don't know where my life is going right now.

But here's the thing, Women, unlike men, pretend to know exactly what they want. They tell men these things, and men, the obliging being they are attempt to give them these things.

These same obliging men then end up in a spiraling, confusing, lost path to nowhere. And for what? Doing 'What Women Want'

My advice? A woman tells you what she wants? Do the opposite, the funny part is, she'll probably end up realizing that that is what she had wanted all along, and she'll thank you for it?

Make sense? No? Good.

Song: Josh Turner - Would You Go With Me

No comments: