Wednesday, August 09, 2006

It's Really Good to Hear your Voice Saying My Name

I could go for some ice cream right now. I could really really go for some ice cream.

I just went on a 16 mile bike ride. 16 miles round trip in about 45 minutes. I still can't decide what I like better, road biking, or mountain biking. When it comes to speed you can't really compare mountain biking to road biking...you can just get going so much faster on a road bike. But going down a nice steep hill on a mtb coming inches away from hitting trees and other things in the path will get your heart beating and the adrenaline flowing more than a road bike ever has.

Yet, for some reason, I seem to be leaning more towards road biking. I can't figure out why. But I haven't really gotten a really good trail for my mountain bike yet either. I'm waiting for that to figure it out. Once I get back to Minnesota I'm going to get on a good trail and then make my decision.

Other than that, I got my new bag for next year...I know, I know, it's a bag who cares? But it's a really nice bag, called a Chrome Citizen. It's a bike messenger bag. It'll come in handy when I have two bikes and don't have a car around up at college.

Taylor Swift - When You Think Tim McGraw

No comments: