Sunday, July 16, 2006

Gotta Be More Than Hopin' it's Right

Does anybody else really want to play volleyball? Not inside volleyball. No gym. I want to play beach volleyball. I want to dive around in the sand. Forget the fact that I suck at volley ball, and that it takes me around 5 or 6 warm-up serves before I can even get my shoulder to let me put the ball over the net. I just want to play some beach volleyball. Or go to the beach at all.

I live 25-30 minutes away from Lake Michigan and I haven't been to the beach this summer. How sad is that? Not that I'm already not sunburnt enough...I'm thinking of taking a bike ride over to Lake Michigan though. What do you think? Should I give it a shot? I'll have to see how hilly and everything it would be though. I'm still not in the best shape so if it's too hilly that may be a big no right there. Otherwise that may be something you hear about sometime in the near future.

All I have to do is remember more water. Last time I finished the bottle before I even started on the way back.

Song: Mario Vasquez - Gallery

No comments: