Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Like It's Going Out of Style

So here I am sitting in bed, with my new laptop (yes!), thinking that I need to write in my blog.

First off, I was stretching for something interesting to write in that last post, it sucked. This goes to prove my point that I try to make to every writing teacher. If you don't have anything to write about or you don't want to write at the moment, whatever you write...it's gonna suck.

So, me the last couple of days? Well, I went for a long bike ride on the 4th. I figured that was a pretty constructive way to spend my day off. Y'know, there was a summer, I think around 6th grade that that was all I did, ride my bike around. I'd go on three or four bike rides a day. I had no job, it was nice out, all my friends lived about 30-45 minutes away. Why not? I was in such good shape too. I could've challenged Lance Armstrong. I would've won, he knows it.

I really want to take a bike ride to Lake Michigan before the end of the summer. I have to see how the roads are though, because it's a 30 minute car ride, it'd be a hell of a bike ride.

As for the fact that college is coming up again in about 5 more weeks now? I'm kind of stuck between whether I want to do something with the business end of computers or the IT end of them? Somebody needs to tell me what to do with my life.

I'm addicted to two TV shows right now. Grey's Anatomy and The Office. I kind of feel like a girl sometimes watching Grey's Anatomy. But then I think of how many guys I know that watch 'The OC' which I personally feel is much more soap opera-ish and girly. That makes me feel much better about myself. So thank you.

Song: Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars

No comments: