Monday, July 24, 2006

Tonights the Night the World Begins Again

Country music is great. What emotion doesn't country music evoke? That's right you can't name one. Music is all about emotion and feeling, and country music covers just about every emotion and feeling there is to cover. Think about it.

I have a feeling that this new bike isn't going to be very good for my health. I don't have a very good history with bikes. Broken arms, teeth, sprained wrists and ankles, broken fingers. That was all within a period of a couple years. In mainly flat areas. I can only imagine what I can do with hills and jumps. I'll call the emergency room ASAP once I get my new bike I think.

I hate summers sometimes. I'm getting to the really really anxious to get away from my house part of the summer now. I can't wait. I may have already said this, but I don't remember for sure. Next summer I'll have my own car though, that'll help alot I think.

Song: Gary Allan - The Best I Ever Had

No comments: