Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Consider Yourself Rung

I am just awesome at picking out good movies lately. While not quite as pointless as Lost in Translation, Ring Around the Rosie is definetly a very close second. The main plot tells a story about a woman who inherits a house that brings back old horrible memories in the form of very vivid nightmares. Is it scary? Not really. Does it make sense? Not really.

The movie seemed as if the director took a bunch of shots and randomly put them together. Nothing really makes sense and nothing really seems like it even has a place in the movie. But hey, if my movie choices serve me right lately, since when were movies supposed to have a point to them?

According to my daily temperature reading today got up to sixty-six degrees. Can you believe that? Unfortuanetly Michigan's forecast is about ten degrees lower so I guess I should enjoy it before I go home. Ah home. It'll be nice to relax for a few days even if it is only a few days. I just need to make it through another speech and two more tests before then.

Do yourself a favor and listen to this song, it's a classic, I love it.

Song:
Billy Joel - For the Longest Time

No comments: