Thursday, April 06, 2006

Mystery no More

Ah naps are great. So refreshing. That's like this whole week right there. Just...refreshing. Waking up from a nap is just great. Especially when you realize that you don't have to eat crappy cafeteria food tonight for supper because you're grandparents are taking you out to dinner. Yes!

Do you ever look at a word that is really normal and used all the time and all the sudden question if you're spelling it right. I was just writing the title for this post and mystery seemed like such a weird word. Like it shouldn't be spelled that way or anything. Weird.

Almost the weekend. Thank God for that. I decided that I'm going to write a commemorative speech about my dog. I didn't even really like this dog that much though. Oh well. Sometimes I think that colleges just make you take some of these classes so that they can make you spend more money. Honestly, I had a speech class in high school. It's nothing new. You get up in front of people and talk.

That reminds me of the beginning of the semester. My speech teacher was campaigning for a listening class. He thinks that it would be even more important than a speech class. People learn to listen on their own. They won't listen if they don't want to. That's just life. Deal with it.

Song: Travis Tritt - It's a Great Day to be Alive

No comments: