Thursday, April 27, 2006

Not Despair, Just Curiosity

Regrets are a part of life. As much as I would love to say that I've lived life with no regrets I don't think I can honestly say that. Everyone has at least one thing that they regret happening in their lives...(I'm just thinking about this as I'm typing).

I guess the trick is not to focus on the regrets. Let them go and move on with bigger and better things.

But there are some things that I'm curious. There are some things that I don't know if I would regret or not. Everybody goes through this a million times a day I guess now that I think about it.

It's called making decisions. Every decision has two sides too it. Every decision you make has a chance to be a regret. But then again, every decision you make could potentially make your life better than you ever thought it could be.

So here's to everything always working out for the best. Here's to choosing the good over the bad. Here's to decisions.

Song: Goo Goo Dolls - Better Days

No comments: