Monday, April 03, 2006

Through My Eyes


Ah Mondays...Ah Mondays after I stay up until 3:30 AM. I missed my speech class and my chemistry class this morning. Good start to the week huh? I now have to write a speech about, well, I'm not exactly sure yet, but I give it Friday.


Isn't it weird how you can have a completely crappy day but if it's nice out it doesn't even feel that bad. And the opposite. You can have a great day, but if the weather sucks the day sucks still. With that in mind I want to know who in the world actually likes winter? Why? Spring and summer are the epitome of seasons.

Mondays are so busy. School, Nap, Work out, Eat, Student Senate. Monday free time usually starts around 10 or so. Although with the weather getting better and better naps will be forgotten in place of playing football or catch or just being outside in general. More to come later tonight, maybe a couple of movie reviews...You can't wait, don't lie

Song: Chronic
Future - Time and Time Again

No comments: